today I got an error running my vm XP on Windows 7 everytime resuming XP (Hibernate).
After a short search in the web I found several ways to fix this issue, but non worked.
My VM just was not responding, all I saw was the login screen of XP.
So if you got the same problem just do as follows:
- go to your Virtual Machines directory
- select the VM with the integration feature problem
- right click –> Settings
- Set “Close” to “Turn off”
- restart VM (ignoring integration feature error)
- after logins creen is visible just close the VM
After the shutdown everything worked fine again.