Wer ebenfalls wie wir gerade SharePoint Applikationen entwickelt, dem kommt das neu herausgebrachte SharePoint Applicaton Development Guidance von Microsoft Patterns & Practices genau zum richtigen Zeitpunkt zur Hilfe.
“This guidance helps architects and developers design, build, test, deploy, and upgrade SharePoint intranet applications. A reference implementation that is named the Contoso Training Management application demonstrates solutions to common architectural, development, and deployment challenges.”
This guidance discusses the following:
- Architectural decisions about patterns, feature factoring, and packaging
- Design tradeoffs for decisions many developers encounter, such as whether to use SharePoint lists or a database to store information
- Implementation examples that are demonstrated in the Training Management application and in the QuickStarts
- How to design a SharePoint application for testability, create unit tests, and run continuous integration
- How to set up different environments including the development, build, test, staging, and production environments
- How to manage the application life cycle through development, test, deployment, and upgrading
- Team-based intranet application development
The following areas are not discussed in the current version of this guidance:
- Content-oriented sites that use Web content management
- Internet and enterprise-scale SharePoint applications
- Multilingual SharePoint applications
- Scale or security testing of SharePoint applications
Direkter Download des SharePoint Guidances gibts hier.