On the Motorola Booth in Barcelona i got very excited about the Kopin Golden-i. It is an Wearable CE 6.0 Device which is controlled via Voice and Motion (g-sensor). It is a perfect fit below a typical helmet and can be programmed like any other Windows CE device. I was told an SDK would be available in April – the Product shipping in volume by the end of the year. Cool expierence – they had many working “prototypes” on the show.
- LemonTree Feature Spotlight: Revision Graph in Git with Enterprise Architect Models
- Simple SysML for Beginners: Using Sparx Enterprise Architect – Print on Demand
- Visit us in virtual Sindelfingen! ESE aka Embedded Software Engineering Kongress 2020
- Volkswagen: Model-Based Systems Engineering for Agile Product Line Development
- Modeling based on Feature Branches – Questions and Answers