On the Motorola Booth in Barcelona i got very excited about the Kopin Golden-i. It is an Wearable CE 6.0 Device which is controlled via Voice and Motion (g-sensor). It is a perfect fit below a typical helmet and can be programmed like any other Windows CE device. I was told an SDK would be available in April – the Product shipping in volume by the end of the year. Cool expierence – they had many working “prototypes” on the show.
- Modeling based on Feature Branches – Questions and Answers
- Virtual Conference: Enterprise Architect Global Summit – 2020 (June 1-5)
- Webinar Recording: Modeling based on Feature Branches
- Best Practice Webinar: Modeling based on Feature Branches – 2. April 2020 – 15:00 CET
- LemonTree and SmartSVN for Enterprise Architect