On the Motorola Booth in Barcelona i got very excited about the Kopin Golden-i. It is an Wearable CE 6.0 Device which is controlled via Voice and Motion (g-sensor). It is a perfect fit below a typical helmet and can be programmed like any other Windows CE device. I was told an SDK would be available in April – the Product shipping in volume by the end of the year. Cool expierence – they had many working “prototypes” on the show.
- NAF 4.0 and Enterprise Architect from Sparx Systems
- Webinar Series by Achillis Inc. – Configuration Management in Enterprise Modeling
- Agile Modelling in Safety Critical Environments – Webinar Recording
- Webinar Series by Achillis Inc. – Model Version Control
- Reusable Model Components – LemonTree 3.0 Webinar Recording