On the Motorola Booth in Barcelona i got very excited about the Kopin Golden-i. It is an Wearable CE 6.0 Device which is controlled via Voice and Motion (g-sensor). It is a perfect fit below a typical helmet and can be programmed like any other Windows CE device. I was told an SDK would be available in April – the Product shipping in volume by the end of the year. Cool expierence – they had many working “prototypes” on the show.
- Whitepaper – Modelling Complex Systems: Is suitable versioning even possible?
- Webinar Recording: SysML Light with Enterprise Architect (DE)
- A Case Study of Toyota Unintended Acceleration and Software Safety
- Math Solvers and SysPhS Simulation in Enterprise Architect 15.2
- LemonTree Components at EA Global Summit 2021