Version 1.0.0 of the Alf Open Source Reference Implementation is now available. This is a complete implementation of the Alf action language for UML, which was developed in response to the OMG Concrete Syntax for a UML Action Language Request for Proposals. It is based on the Alf 1.0.1 specification, but corrects a number of issues that are currently being addressed by the Alf 1.1 Revision Task Force. The packaged distribution for the implementation includes the ability to target Alf compilation for execution using a fUML execution engine from either the fUML Reference Implementation or the Eclipse Moka model execution framework. In the latter case, the Alf compiler generates an Eclipse .uml file that can then be executed using Moka.
- Modeling based on Feature Branches – Questions and Answers
- Virtual Conference: Enterprise Architect Global Summit – 2020 (June 1-5)
- Webinar Recording: Modeling based on Feature Branches
- Best Practice Webinar: Modeling based on Feature Branches – 2. April 2020 – 15:00 CET
- LemonTree and SmartSVN for Enterprise Architect