Version 1.0.0 of the Alf Open Source Reference Implementation is now available. This is a complete implementation of the Alf action language for UML, which was developed in response to the OMG Concrete Syntax for a UML Action Language Request for Proposals. It is based on the Alf 1.0.1 specification, but corrects a number of issues that are currently being addressed by the Alf 1.1 Revision Task Force. The packaged distribution for the implementation includes the ability to target Alf compilation for execution using a fUML execution engine from either the fUML Reference Implementation or the Eclipse Moka model execution framework. In the latter case, the Alf compiler generates an Eclipse .uml file that can then be executed using Moka.
- LemonTree Feature Spotlight: Revision Graph in Git with Enterprise Architect Models
- Simple SysML for Beginners: Using Sparx Enterprise Architect – Print on Demand
- Visit us in virtual Sindelfingen! ESE aka Embedded Software Engineering Kongress 2020
- Volkswagen: Model-Based Systems Engineering for Agile Product Line Development
- Modeling based on Feature Branches – Questions and Answers