Recently we got a request from a customer that wanted to know if it is possible to work with Feature Branches and PTC, LemonTree and Enterprise Architect – and our friends from Nanga Systems helped us answer these two questions.:
- Is LemonTree automatically called when I do a merge in PTC Integrity?
It is called automatically!
- Is the merge notified by PTC Integrity, meaning is there a merge arrow at the member history indicating that the two files were merged?
Merging arrow is drawn in integrity!
- Same eap File with different development branches
- Branching Development Path 18.104.22.168 to main 1.5
- Merging dialogue to select if you want to merge manually or automatically
- Lemontree is opened automatically, showing conflicts and merge possibilities
- Files are merged into the working file, which needs then to be checked in. Merging line is drawn and shown in the member history