While writing all the LINQ statements for an ASP.Net MVC and ADO.NET Microsoft Entity framework project, I came across the Linqpad tool. If you are working with Linq you should have a look at this amazing tool.
- LemonTree Feature Spotlight: Revision Graph in Git with Enterprise Architect Models
- Simple SysML for Beginners: Using Sparx Enterprise Architect – Print on Demand
- Visit us in virtual Sindelfingen! ESE aka Embedded Software Engineering Kongress 2020
- Volkswagen: Model-Based Systems Engineering for Agile Product Line Development
- Modeling based on Feature Branches – Questions and Answers