Since April there is a nice way to port microsoft surface application for the growing number of multitouch screens available with Windows 7. This allows for a cool expierence on multitouch windows 7 – with the proven Development tools from the Microsoft Surface Tool chain. There is some manual porting effort included – nevertheless the effort is not to big. obviously anything related to “Tags” will not work – but can stay in the code.
- Modeling based on Feature Branches – Questions and Answers
- Virtual Conference: Enterprise Architect Global Summit – 2020 (June 1-5)
- Webinar Recording: Modeling based on Feature Branches
- Best Practice Webinar: Modeling based on Feature Branches – 2. April 2020 – 15:00 CET
- LemonTree and SmartSVN for Enterprise Architect