Since April there is a nice way to port microsoft surface application for the growing number of multitouch screens available with Windows 7. This allows for a cool expierence on multitouch windows 7 – with the proven Development tools from the Microsoft Surface Tool chain. There is some manual porting effort included – nevertheless the effort is not to big. obviously anything related to “Tags” will not work – but can stay in the code.
- Math Solvers and SysPhS Simulation in Enterprise Architect 15.2
- LemonTree Components at EA Global Summit 2021
- Git and Prolaborate? YES WE CAN! Enterprise Architect Collaboration at it’s best!
- Models 2021 Talk: Towards Devops and Continuous Integration with (MBSE) Models
- Introducing Enterprise Architect 16 by Sparx Systems