Since April there is a nice way to port microsoft surface application for the growing number of multitouch screens available with Windows 7. This allows for a cool expierence on multitouch windows 7 – with the proven Development tools from the Microsoft Surface Tool chain. There is some manual porting effort included – nevertheless the effort is not to big. obviously anything related to “Tags” will not work – but can stay in the code.
- Whitepaper – Modelling Complex Systems: Is suitable versioning even possible?
- Webinar Recording: SysML Light with Enterprise Architect (DE)
- A Case Study of Toyota Unintended Acceleration and Software Safety
- Math Solvers and SysPhS Simulation in Enterprise Architect 15.2
- LemonTree Components at EA Global Summit 2021