Since April there is a nice way to port microsoft surface application for the growing number of multitouch screens available with Windows 7. This allows for a cool expierence on multitouch windows 7 – with the proven Development tools from the Microsoft Surface Tool chain. There is some manual porting effort included – nevertheless the effort is not to big. obviously anything related to “Tags” will not work – but can stay in the code.
- LemonTree Feature Spotlight: Revision Graph in Git with Enterprise Architect Models
- Simple SysML for Beginners: Using Sparx Enterprise Architect – Print on Demand
- Visit us in virtual Sindelfingen! ESE aka Embedded Software Engineering Kongress 2020
- Volkswagen: Model-Based Systems Engineering for Agile Product Line Development
- Modeling based on Feature Branches – Questions and Answers