If you are looking for inter state-machines communication using AMUSE, following example should help.
It’s a kind of “Hello World” for multiple machines, simplest possible example
Two state machines fires triggers to each other: Ping fires ping trigger and receives pong trigger and pong works another way around.
1. Download XMI
2. Create an empty Enterprise Architect project
3. Import XMI
4. Open ping and pong state machine diagrams
5. Add both to AMUSE simulation window
6. Start pong first then ping
7. if initial ping wasn’t caught, fire first trigger manually via trigger menu
8. watch the ping/pong counters