Daniel Siegl will represent LieberLieber at the Gartner Enterprise Architecture Summit (20 – 21 May 2015, London, UK) at the booth of silver sponsor Sparx Systems. The general topic of the event will be “Architecting the Digital Business Ecosystem”: Digital Business is the new reality, creating opportunities for innovation, growth and competitive advantage. Digital Business architects must lead the change, leveraging emerging technologies to create new business models. Enterprise architects, strategists and IT innovation teams will discover how game-changing technologies — cloud, big data, mobile, Internet of Things, 3D printing, smart machines — can deliver business value in exciting new ways.
- A Case Study of Toyota Unintended Acceleration and Software Safety
- Math Solvers and SysPhS Simulation in Enterprise Architect 15.2
- LemonTree Components at EA Global Summit 2021
- Git and Prolaborate? YES WE CAN! Enterprise Architect Collaboration at it’s best!
- Models 2021 Talk: Towards Devops and Continuous Integration with (MBSE) Models