Daniel Siegl will represent LieberLieber at the Gartner Enterprise Architecture Summit (20 – 21 May 2015, London, UK) at the booth of silver sponsor Sparx Systems. The general topic of the event will be “Architecting the Digital Business Ecosystem”: Digital Business is the new reality, creating opportunities for innovation, growth and competitive advantage. Digital Business architects must lead the change, leveraging emerging technologies to create new business models. Enterprise architects, strategists and IT innovation teams will discover how game-changing technologies — cloud, big data, mobile, Internet of Things, 3D printing, smart machines — can deliver business value in exciting new ways.
- Agile Modelling in Safety Critical Environments – Webinar Recording
- Webinar Series by Achillis Inc. – Model Version Control
- Reusable Model Components – LemonTree 3.0 Webinar Recording
- Reusable Model Components – learn about LemonTree 3.0 on April 27
- LemonTree Feature Spotlight: Revision Graph in Git with Enterprise Architect Models