Daniel Siegl will represent LieberLieber at the Gartner Enterprise Architecture Summit (20 – 21 May 2015, London, UK) at the booth of silver sponsor Sparx Systems. The general topic of the event will be “Architecting the Digital Business Ecosystem”: Digital Business is the new reality, creating opportunities for innovation, growth and competitive advantage. Digital Business architects must lead the change, leveraging emerging technologies to create new business models. Enterprise architects, strategists and IT innovation teams will discover how game-changing technologies — cloud, big data, mobile, Internet of Things, 3D printing, smart machines — can deliver business value in exciting new ways.
- Modeling based on Feature Branches – Questions and Answers
- Virtual Conference: Enterprise Architect Global Summit – 2020 (June 1-5)
- Webinar Recording: Modeling based on Feature Branches
- Best Practice Webinar: Modeling based on Feature Branches – 2. April 2020 – 15:00 CET
- LemonTree and SmartSVN for Enterprise Architect