A very impressive new 3D printing approach was developed and presented by the Carbon3D startup a few weeks ago. 3D objects are created from a liquid material using UV-light to fix it. If you have not yet seen it, take a look at the video:
- Run LemonTree.Automation under Linux
- Whitepaper – Modelling Complex Systems: Is suitable versioning even possible?
- Webinar Recording: SysML Light with Enterprise Architect (DE)
- A Case Study of Toyota Unintended Acceleration and Software Safety
- Math Solvers and SysPhS Simulation in Enterprise Architect 15.2