From the official release:
Sparx Systems has acquired Prolaborate; offering users a cloud-based curated view of Enterprise Architect model data to help stakeholders and business users analyze, interact and make key decisions.
Sparx Systems Prolaborate provides the non-modeling community with tools for:
- Social collaboration using model contents for better engagement,
- Simplifying and sharing selected parts of the model with non-Enterprise Architect users,
- Driving digital transformation, impact and decision analysis,
- Taking enterprise models to C-level executives with confidence,
- Reviews and workflows for better governance and quality management.
Sparx Systems’ CEO, Geoffrey Sparks has remarked of the acquisition:
“Prolaborate is a perfect complement to our Pro Cloud Server offering and brings the benefits of modeling and design-based solutions to a much wider audience.”
Sparx Systems Prolaborate is now available as a core component of Sparx Systems Pro Cloud Server suite. New and current license holders of the Pro Cloud Server are entitled to 10 Prolaborate licenses.