LieberLieber EnArSys is a tool extension for Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect to improve the system modeling capabilities using the Systems Modeling Language (SysML). The product will be available for purchase mid of July 2013.
The EnArSys extension also provides further elements and connectors to support functional safety management (FSM, IEC61508, ISO26262) aspects and the EnArSys modeling methodology described by the german book:
Oliver Alt: Modellbasierte Systementwicklung mit SysML, Hanser-Verlag, 2012, www.sysml-praxis.de
- Improved Quick-Linker support for SysML
- Item Flow connector as a continuous line
- Extended element toolboxes for EnArSys methodology: Functional Properties, Software Properties, Chain Properties
- Stereotypes of special property elements are visualized with a colored icon
- ReferenceOf reuse concept with tool supported data synchronization
- Deploy connector for SW/HW allocation
- Model Pattern for easy creation of abstraction level and library model structures
- Optional: Support of Functional Safety (FSM, IEC61508, ISO26262) aspects in the modeling language: (A)SIL allocation for components and ports, coloring of safety mechanisms etc.
EnArSys will be available in three different Editions:
- Basic Edition: All features excluding the Functional Safety extensions.
- Automotive Safety Edition: All features and additional support of ISO26262 modeling extensions (e.g. ASIL allocation for model elements)
- Industrial Safety Edition: All features and additional support for IEC61508 safety aspects (e.g. SIL allocation for model elements)
For more information about EnArSys contact sales(at)lieberlieber.com or visit our presentation on in Munich, Germany tomorrow (9th July, 16.00-16.30).
need pricing for EnArSys
Please contact sales(et)LieberLieber.com – to get an offer.