We are currently very busy in preparing the next Release of AMUSE – most of the features are allready completed so we compiled a little Video!
Currently implemented new Features:
- smaller and faster Setup
- Single Step Simulation
- Sub and extended Diagrams will be opened on simulation
- Simulation stops if user switches Diagram
- improved external Reference feature (easier for .net implementations)
- Possibility to update Referenced (easier for .net implementations)
- Testcases can be defined via contraints and are taken into account during simulation
- AMUSE Addin Window in Enterprise Architect 8.0 is now dockable
- Toolbar gives for better usability than the previous context menus
[mediaplayer src=’/wp-content/uploads/AMUSE1.5.wmv’ autoLoad=1 ]
It can also be downloaded.
We are still working on other new Features like the possibility to simulate Activity Diagrams – and a HTTP Bridge to connect Embedded Hardware….
Other than that we are working on a showcase for Windows CE and Lego Mindstorms….